22/23 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey Fat Pack Inner Boxr Box
- 30 CARDS PER PACK
- 18 PACKS PER BOX
• Series 2 hosts the next 250 cards of the 2022-23 Upper Deck Base Set - 200 new veterans and 50 new Young Guns®, the most anticipated rookie cards of the year!
- Rookie Alert! The Young Guns® checklist will include players that debut at the start of the 2022-23 season!
• More Overlay Sets! Series 2 also features the continuation of these insert sets which originated with Series 1. The Series 2 portion of three of these overlay sets feature only rookies! Here is the rundown:
- Orange Dazzlers: Since its debut in 2020-21, this brightly-colored collection of popped-out, full-bodied players has been a big hit! Collect the next 50 cards of the 2022-23 set, which feature only rookies. The Orange versions are exclusive to the fat packs & tins!
- Honor Roll®: The next 50 cards of this classic insert set feature only rookies.
- UD Canvas®: Collect 90 new star veterans and 30 new Young Guns®, as well as 15 High Series Retired and 15 High Series Program of Excellence cards.
- UD Portraits Rookies: Collect the next 40 cards (including 10 SP’s) in this long-running favorite!
See the “Product Breakdown” for the checklist numbering for these overlay sets.
• New! Series 2 also boasts a handful of intriguing new insert sets, highlighted by the following:
- Calder Candidates: This brand new set features the available rookies who are widely considered to be 2022-23 Calder Memorial Trophy candidates. Look for rare Gold parallels.
- Greetings From: Each card in this set highlights the city or state in which each NHL team plays. Collect the regular set and the rare Gold parallel.
- Instant Impressions: This is a photo-dominant set designed to resemble an instant photo from the pre-Smartphone days.
- Lunch Box Legends: The design of these cards hearkens back to the lunch boxes of the 1970’s - the pinnacle of lunch box popularity. The 30-card set features many of the biggest names in the League today. Keep an eye out for rare Gold parallels.
- World Juniors Grads: Each card in this set features a player who once played in the World Juniors on the classic 1992-93 Upper Deck World Juniors Grads design! Look for rare Gold parallels.
Content, including the stated checklist #’ing, card #’ing and ratios, is subject to change without further notice. Additionally, this list may not contain all cards available in the product as there could be unannounced cards.
Young Guns Cards
Young Guns (451-500) 1:4
UD Canvas Young Guns (C211 - C240) 1:96
More Rookie-Specific Cards
Calder Candidates (New!) 1:74
Calder Candidates - Gold Parallel (New!) 1:1477
Dazzlers - Orange (DZ-51 - DZ-100; Fat Pack & Tin Exclusive!) 1:10
Honor Roll 1:24
UD Portraits Rookies (P-41 - P-70) 1:27
UD Portraits SP Rookies (P-71 - P-80) 1:240
Non-Rookie-Specific Insert Cards
Day With The Cup 1:5000
Greetings From (New!) 1:30
Greetings From - Gold Parallel (New!) 1:600
Instant Impressions (New!) 1:48
Lunch Box Legends (New!) 1:32
Lunch Box Legends - Gold Parallel (New!) 1:640
UD Canvas (C121 - C210) 1:15
UD Canvas High Series Retired (C241 - C255) 1:384
UD Canvas Program of Excellence (C256 - C270) 1:384
World Juniors Grads (New!) 1:39
World Juniors Grads - Gold Parallel (New!) 1:768
Regular Base Set Cards
Base Set (251-450) N/A
Important: The following items are ineligible for returns:
Return and Order Cancellation Surcharge
For any return or order cancellation (including pre-order), we charge a 10% restock fee. The return shipping is also at the expense of the customer.
Returns are only permitted for board games, puzzles, and supplies, They are not permitted for any trading card or collectible item. We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. These set of rules and instructions applies to receiving your order via shipping, delivery, or pick-up.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Return label is not provided and must be purchased at returner's expense.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how to return it. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
All returns are to be sent to:
Let's Play! Cards and Games!
470 Hodder Avenue
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Canada, P7A 7X5
Damages and issues
Definition of Damaged:
What we do not define as damaged:
We have these definitions for damages because no supplier would even consider refunding or discounting us if we received products with blemishes. In truth, most products outside an initial launch are likely to be shipped with different products within the same shipping box - a shipping term known as re-packing. Consequently, it is unrealistic to have a product's packaging to be flawless.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. For defective products we will work between you and the manufacturer. For damages caused by shipping, we will work with you and the carrier.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Returns are not permitted for any trading cards.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Exchanges are not permitted for trading cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please allow for up to 14 days for refund to be completely processed after we've received your returned items. In some rare instances, this may take a little bit longer. In such a case, we will work with you to figure out what's wrong. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should this happen.
Special Requests and Product Questions
Any special requests for shipping or special requests on items items must be made and confirmed with staff BEFORE purchase. Un-confirmed requests may not be honoured. If refund option is available for these items, it will be at customer's expense for shipping plus 10% restock fee. Again, some items are not allowed to be returned under our policy. This is likewise for general questions about products. The onus is on the customer to make sure their question about an item is answered BEFORE purchase. Please call us direct at 1-807-683-3943 during business hours, or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions about a product or requests before your purchase. Thank you.
Missing Parcels after Delivery Confirmation
If any parcels or packages are missing after delivery confirmation by courier, we will insure up to $100 dollars of your invoice if courier cannot find the parcel(s) after a ticket with them is made. If more insurance is desired, customer must contact and confirm with us before checking out their order. We can be reached during normal business hours at 807-683-3943 or firstname.lastname@example.org