2023 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Tin
- 8 CARDS PER PACK
- 8 REGULAR PACKS + 1 EXCLUSIVE O-PEE-CHEE GLOSSY ROOKIES BONUS PACK PER TIN
• The first installment of Upper Deck’s flagship product sports the first 250 cards of the 2022-23 base set. The set includes 198 regular cards, 49 Young Guns® cards and three checklist cards.
- Young Guns® are the most anticipated rookie cards of the year! Collect two from every tin, on average.
• Exclusive Offering! Every tin features a three-card O-Pee-Chee Glossy Rookies bonus pack you can’t find anywhere else! Each card features a top 2022-23 rookie. Keep an eye out for Bronze and Gold parallels.
• UD Canvas®, a longtime favorite among collectors, returns featuring a collection of the top stars in the game today along with the best of the Young Guns®! Series 1 contains the first 120 cards of this inter-series set. Collect one card from this set per tin, on average.
• New Insert Sets! The latest edition of Series 1 sports three new insert sets sure to please everyone, from the casual fan to the avid collector:
- Blue Freestyles: The first installment of this colorful inter-series set features only star veterans. Collect the complete set and be ready to collect the rookie Freestyles set slated for Series 2!
- Centre of Attention: A collection of the best veteran centers in the league.
- Defense Mechanism: A collection of the best goalies in the league.
• The long-running UD Portraits insert is back with a spectacular new design! This set consists of stars and short-printed superstars.
• The popular Honor Roll® insert is back as well. The checklist for this attractive set features only active stars.
• Collect stunning Orange Dazzlers cards exclusive to Tins & Fat Packs! Each brightly-colored card features a full-bodied star player popped-out (no background) on patterned foilboard.
• Keep an eye out for Debut Dates cards commemorating the first game for top 2021-22 rookies!
Content, including the stated checklist #’ing, card #’ing and ratios, is subject to change without further notice.
Additionally, this list may not contain all cards available in the product as there could be unannounced cards.
Exclusive Bonus Pack!
O-Pee-Chee Glossy Rookies 3:1 (2:1 when a Bronze or Gold parallel card falls)
O-Pee-Chee Glossy Rookies - Bronze Parallel 1:2
O-Pee-Chee Glossy Rookies - Gold Parallel 1:4
More Rookie-Specific Cards - Base Set & Insert (2022-23 Rookies)
Young Guns® (201-250) 1:4
UD Canvas Young Guns 1:48
Non-Rookie-Specific Insert Cards
Blue Freestyles (New!) 1:75
Centre of Attention (New!) 1:16
Dazzlers - Orange (Tin & Fat Pack Exclusive!) 1:8
Debut Dates 1:16
Defense Mechanism (New!) 1:14
Honor Roll® 1:12
Rookie Retrospective 1:20
UD Canvas® 1:7
UD Portraits 1:14
UD Portraits SP’s 1:120
Veteran Base Set Cards
Base Set (1-200) N/A
Important: The following items are ineligible for returns:
Return and Order Cancellation Surcharge
For any return or order cancellation (including pre-order), we charge a 10% restock fee. The return shipping is also at the expense of the customer.
Returns are only permitted for board games, puzzles, and supplies, They are not permitted for any trading card or collectible item. We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. These set of rules and instructions applies to receiving your order via shipping, delivery, or pick-up.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Return label is not provided and must be purchased at returner's expense.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how to return it. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returns are to be sent to:
Let's Play! Cards and Games!
470 Hodder Avenue
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Canada, P7A 7X5
Damages and issues
Definition of Damaged:
What we do not define as damaged:
We have these definitions for damages because no supplier would even consider refunding or discounting us if we received products with blemishes. In truth, most products outside an initial launch are likely to be shipped with different products within the same shipping box - a shipping term known as re-packing. Consequently, it is unrealistic to have a product's packaging to be flawless.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. For defective products we will work between you and the manufacturer. For damages caused by shipping, we will work with you and the carrier.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Returns are not permitted for any trading cards.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Exchanges are not permitted for trading cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please allow for up to 14 days for refund to be completely processed after we've received your returned items. In some rare instances, this may take a little bit longer. In such a case, we will work with you to figure out what's wrong. Please contact email@example.com should this happen.
Special Requests and Product Questions
Any special requests for shipping or special requests on items items must be made and confirmed with staff BEFORE purchase. Un-confirmed requests may not be honoured. If refund option is available for these items, it will be at customer's expense for shipping plus 10% restock fee. Again, some items are not allowed to be returned under our policy. This is likewise for general questions about products. The onus is on the customer to make sure their question about an item is answered BEFORE purchase. Please call us direct at 1-807-683-3943 during business hours, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about a product or requests before your purchase. Thank you.
Missing Parcels after Delivery Confirmation
If any parcels or packages are missing after delivery confirmation by courier, we will insure up to $100 dollars of your invoice if courier cannot find the parcel(s) after a ticket with them is made. If more insurance is desired, customer must contact and confirm with us before checking out their order. We can be reached during normal business hours at 807-683-3943 or email@example.com