Number of Players: 2-4
Playing Time: 30+ Minutes
Recommended Ages: 12+
Annapurna is a mountain climbing game that combines strategy and tactics with a touch of luck. During the game you must be careful to balance your yin and yang so that you leave no trace behind. This is easier said than done because Yetis and rock slides may be in your path.
The game becomes richer the more you play and it gets as competitive as your group wants it to be. Each climb takes about 20 minutes once you learn the game. Multiple climbs to each expedition. 2-4 players. Play Competitive or Cooperative. Great for any game night.
• 4 Sets of 18 mountain cards
• 1 Deck of flag cards for keeping score
• 4 Colored meeples with stickers for customizing them
• 3 Peak tokens
• 1 Rulebook for competitive play
• 1 Rulebook for cooperative play