Baseball Beckett Monthly
Beckett Baseball is a monthly collectibles publication that comes loaded with current pricing on recent trading card releases, popular sets from the past, and timely coverage of the latest baseball-related collecting trends.
Passionate readers use this magazine to find out what their cards are worth, which players to sell, whose Rookie Cards to watch, and what new products are hitting the market. For longtime and novice collectors alike, Beckett Baseball is a must-have resource to stay informed and aware of the contemporary baseball card market.
What to expect in each issue:
- The Baseball Card Price Guide: More than 200 pages filled with current pricing for recent releases and the most popular sets from the past.
- The Hot List: A fluctuating guide, complete with pricing and images for the top 20 baseball cards on the market.
- Market Watch: Numbers-driven analysis on the key players and products to collect.
- Feature stories: Editorial and informational coverage of various trends and themes throughout the hobby.
- Reviews: Editors and analysts offer insight and opinion on the industry’s recent releases.
- Previews: Images, descriptions and other key details about upcoming product releases.
- Readers Write: Collectors weigh in with thoughts on the hobby, questions about certain cards, and impressive new additions to their personal collections.
- SuperCollector: A one-page tribute to hardcore collectors who have built trading card monuments to their favorite players or teams.
Comprehensive pricing from the 1960s to present. Vintage pricing from early 1900s. More card photos than ever before, in addition to baseball card related editorial features and columns.